A high standard of living, low taxation and its overall idyllic beauty are all traits that make Switzerland a dream place to retire. Retiring abroad can be a daunting task but luckily, deVere Switzerland are here to help you every step of the way.
Ensuring you financial stability and security is our priority and our dedicated team of financial advisers are on hand to find the best solution for all the financial predicaments you may face.
Our experts will also answer any questions you have regarding retirement planning, including:
• When should I start saving?
• What are the implications of delaying my savings?
• How much should my contributions be?
• Am I contributing enough?
• How much am I likely to receive?
• Can I be more tax efficient and pay more in?
Our expert and impartial financial advice is specifically tailored to suit the needs of expatriates who are planning to or who have relocated abroad.
Some of the options available to expats who plan to retire abroad include:
• Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pensions (QROPs)
• Qualifying Non-UK Pensions (QNUPs)
• Trustee Schemes
• Transfer Plans
• Regular savings plans