deVere Switzerland can offer help and advice when individuals are returning to reside in the UK and this can encompass:
1) A review of financial assets before you return to the UK. This may involve a sale and purchase to mitigate potential capital gains tax or a switch into more suitable assets if your risk profile has changed.
2) Guidance on how life policies may be used to mitigate potential UK taxation.
3) A review of retirement planning requirements, an update of UK pension planning and review of any Swiss related pensions.
4) Advice on property requirements and referral to deVere Mortgages in the UK who can help with any UK mortgage requirements.
5) A referral service to deVere Tax Consultancy on UK tax matters and tax returns.